Saturday, November 01, 2008

hangover cures and noncures

My most recent dream included myself and all the other interns living in our program director's house which was also incidentally our workspace (in a pleasant Disney's seven dwarfs way). Suddenly, the back of the house was on fire, and we all ran out. According to DreamDictionary, this suggests that I feel the need to undergo some sort of transformation--perhaps implying some sort of initiative I have to take at work or something. My interpretation is that I just need to tack on a paying gig that'll support my grocery fund. Speaking of which, I wish you can haggle for your foodstuffs nowadays, but A&P won't have any of that.

Thought association: Just for fun (and health), everybody should refer to this every so often.

Alright! Michael Ondaatje's Billy the Kid ain't so bad when I'm not trying to read it two hours before class. Actually, I kinda love it.

No comments: