Sunday, October 19, 2008

not all ends well when it ends with hetero sex

So last night, I dreamt that this boy is dragging me through wire-y streets, and we end up at this boarded up building. Inside, he rents a room, and we head inside. It's dark as tar out. Inside the room, it is cold and the wind whistles. Everything from the windows to the walls is completely run down. A single bed is shoved against a wall, and it is topped with filthy, scratchy sheets. You can see and smell the rat excrement on it. He is telling me that everything is fine, and that I should just get to bed, but I am convinced that a family of rats is living underneath this bed, and that there are bad spirits in the room. To prove this to him, I shake the bed and an entire army of rats pile out.

Next scene, we go through aisle upon aisle in a dark room as if in a ritual. He hushes me, and tells me that if we want to get rid of these bad spirits, we need to pay heed. We reach an altar which is behind a pane of fogged glass. I reach through it and touch.

Next scene, boy hangs up a blue dress in this haunted room, and says that this is the sure-fire trick to calling the spirits out. We wait, and before the sun rises, the dress starts to fill itself into a human shape.

Next scene, Jim Carrey and I are inside the bathroom of this shady building, and we are having gross sex.

I wake up. Google "ways to dispossess the bad spirits of a house" and am afraid to leave it.

[ edit last minute thought ]

Oh God. I had hetero dream sex. I think I'm going to be sick.

No comments: