I've been obsessed as of late with babies (whom I define as being anywhere from 1 month to 3 years of age-- it's all downhill from there).
Please enjoy the following (and squeal along with me if you will):
1) http://yeswecanholdbabies.wordpress.com/
There are some interesting video clips there with babies who are already set on their political opinion-- never mind that they're a tad below the voting age. Not that I'm against young'ns getting educated on the political process, but how do you expect babies to make a well informed decision if they still have 8 o' clock nap times and can't even articulate the term "political economy"? I mean, basically these parents are imposing a figurehead on their children without feeding them their platform and backgrounds. Kudos for getting these kiddies riled up, but aren't they setting a nasty precedent? I guess there are worst things. Oh my God, I can't believe I spent so much time thinking about this. Must stop. Now.
2) http://www.dailycuteness.com/pictures/cute-babies/
OhmyGodfatbabiessocutepinchtheircheekseeeeeeeeeeeek!
On a/n (un)related note, I had to reformat my computer against my will without any opportunity to save its files, and thus, lost everything once again. Starting over. Gets easier everytime.
Friday, October 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment