I got a little overzealous on my way up the subway steps, tripped, fell, and scraped my left knee. Little did I know that a 1 1/2 inch scrap would shed blood (think leaky faucet more so than geyser). Here's to limping your way home and kind lady on the bus with a ball of tissue.
Other news, I am reading this a result of some pretty thorough research on professors of potential classes this upcoming semester. It's fun to come upon photos of your (future) profs outside the classroom, analyze their character in interviews, and read up on essays they've written (and compare their thoughts with what they've said in class of course). I wouldn't call this stalking as it is my student right to be completely informed of the instructor of a class that's costing me a couple of thousands of dollars a semester to take (or rather, what my mother is paying for it). All the more reason to google search them. Anyway, I am thinking about taking visual arts so that I can, you know, diversify my skills and expand my range of thought for the arts collective (at this point, what I do in terms of organizing is everything personal so my intentions are more than just functional). Art with a social context? Count me in!
Thursday, August 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment