Thursday, July 05, 2007

A couple of days ago, I dreamt that I was sitting in a court room observing a case when all of a sudden I stood up, shoved my hands down my pants, and discovered my underwear overflowing with blood. I woke up, and realized I just got my period. Awesome right?

After finding some girl's post on craigslist about her search for a male father figure in her life made me want to write some more of the short story, and now I am stuck on the description of one of the main characters. I think I described his stubble as "star clusters on his galaxy chin". Something is wrong with the writing mojo.

My favorite website in the world : www.learningtoloveyoumore.com - which is not, in actuality, your typical cheezy, promotional self-healing site for the white, middle-class. I think I am going to do #14 : Write your life story in less than a day. Then, I'll return to the short story.

I might. Or might not. Post it here.

No comments: