skip to main | skip to sidebar

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Going through old diary entries, and I stumbled upon this gem from November 20, 2004, spoken by a good friend:

"Nothing hurts worse than the first time. Well, the second and the third is pretty bad too, but by the fourth time, you're completely numb, so don't worry."

So true.
Posted by M at 11:31 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

much of you is beautiful (i think)

About Me

My photo
M
I don't have to dig deep for trouble
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2010 (5)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ►  2009 (25)
    • ►  December (5)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (5)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (7)
  • ►  2008 (41)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  September (6)
    • ►  August (5)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  February (6)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ▼  2007 (16)
    • ►  December (4)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ▼  July (3)
      • Going through old diary entries, and I stumbled up...
      • Note to self: One has got to think of a better way...
      • A couple of days ago, I dreamt that I was sitting ...
    • ►  June (3)

Links

  • Google News