Friday, September 11, 2009

this entire rhetoric

of work hard / play hard
is slowly disintegrating into purely just
work.

If possible, this book that I am reading is more concerned with talking about people who talk postcolonial theory than it does about postcolonial theory... if that made any sense.

This 'long time no blog' business has definitely made the whole idea of online journaling a very unemotional production. Who says that all things get better with time? I will say that I have somewhat concocted a five year plan for post-graduation. You probably want to hear it, but you know the law of the jinxes, yes?

The speed in which everything has shifted didn't quite hit me until mid to late August. There was a powder blue pick up truck. A little past midnight. The revelation that everything moved at a specific pace often with unrealized agency. Undulating. For now at least, this is sufficient. Here are some clues: Providence. Honda. Matadora. I've already said too much.

My approach nowadays is to let it all bleed together.

No comments: