[2] Reading this and considering making elaborate breakfasts just to post my own.
[3] 3 botched baking jobs: 2x cookie from scratch, 1 coconut jello
[4] Making use of stuff in the house that we never use. Like turmeric powder. Apparently, you can add this to yogurt and use as a facial mask to get glowy, glowy skin. OR, take advantage of its tremendous health benefits and make turmeric tea:
"Modern medicine is only now beginning to confirm the benefits of turmeric. The active compound in turmeric is curcumin, the spice that gives Indian food its characteristic yellow color. Turmeric helps joint and bone health, aids in the clearing of skin plagued with acne and even heals the scars of bad acne. Turmeric tea can be made easily and benefits your health if taken multiple times a day."
I can't really complain about how else I've been doing. Here is a list of things to accomplish for the new year:
1. get ordained (seriously)
2. engage in more sensory stimulating activities (I'm sure this one warrants an explanation but I'm not really sure what I mean by it either so I'll just let it stand)
3. go to a gay bar for 21st birthday (duh)
4. put out a short, understated but gutsy chapbook
5. get paid
6. have the confidence to conquer highways alone
7. get mother to come to NYC Pride
2. engage in more sensory stimulating activities (I'm sure this one warrants an explanation but I'm not really sure what I mean by it either so I'll just let it stand)
3. go to a gay bar for 21st birthday (duh)
4. put out a short, understated but gutsy chapbook
5. get paid
6. have the confidence to conquer highways alone
7. get mother to come to NYC Pride
No comments:
Post a Comment