Cue Ai's "Why Can't I Leave You?" For a while, having the lap top stay IN the basement worked miraculously well for my sleep schedule, but those days are long gone and bittersweet. Alas, I am fighting anxiety through the only two methods I have perfected throughout the years: complete denial or complete and utter fixation. By alternating between the two at an alarmingly unhealthy rate, I not only get things checked off the checklist, I have also managed to organize all our boxes of miscellaneous papers, school notes, iron all my clothes, cooked entire meals throughout the day, cleaned my brother's room, rearrange every piece of furniture in my room, stop the basement from flooding, donate all my old clothes--and after everything, I still, still, still cannot fall asleep.
Right now, I am going through mixed CDs Saad has given me throughout the years and actually putting an effort into putting a name and artist next to each song. Nobody here by any chance knows of a song which goes, "I want her to take it/ I want her to watch me come" by the way? Note: Typing these words into google will not get you a lyric site at the first go. Trust. I can't believe I've had these songs in my music player for two years.
Right, right now, I am putting together a mix for someone called "____'s Red Balloon".
Friday, January 09, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment