Is it totally unethical to want to turn a sorta friend into your summer project?
Obviously not one of Frankenstein proportions- promise. But I want a little corruption, instill some mild rebellion in her. I want her to talk about masturbation in the middle of a crowded subway.
Now that's hot.
This weekend will be upstate NY country style where adolescent boys actually cow-tip for a hobby. And Bob Dylan? I know I'm supposed to quote him from time to time as a liberal arts college cliche but all I know is that he's really fucking old and apparently will never die because folk music makes you invincible. What I'm really looking forward to however, is meeting Tammy's parents.
Also, I need to stop talking about stuff I'm going to do because it'll just mean I'll never do it.
And Goddamnit, why won't you hire me?
Tuesday, June 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment