Saturday, September 20, 2008

mother hot seat!


Okay, if I were a fruit, I'd be a pomegranate.

If I died and went to heaven, the first thing I'd want to see is not my dad but my paternal great grandmother. She is the reason why my mother turned out good.

If I could inhabit the voice of a poem, it's a split between 1) Sharon Olds' "Sex Without Love" 2) June Jordan's "Poem About My Rights" and 3) Octavio Paz "Coda"

I'd want to be best friends with Liv Tyler, and by that I mean, woo her.

The moon is made of vanilla ice cream.

I've been guilty of romanticizing car crashes. Until I actually started driving.

If possible, I'd like to co-opt Cotton-Eyed Joe for The Revolution.

If I could plot something, it would be The Revolution. Or a surprise party. Or both.

I've lain upside down in an attempt to stunt the length of my period.

No comments: