That's all.
Actually, interesting note: My mother has opened up to me about some funny business going on at work which involves a sixty something year old Polish man wanting to get in her pants. It's funny because this discussion happened with me inappropriately using the more vulgar of the term "to come onto someone" where I believe I said something more on the lines of "wants to get busy with you" (Sean Paul style, you know). Now that I think of it, that makes me queasy.
Anyway, this is just to illustrate that lack of game is hereditary in this family (not that it's about me at all... but I can make it so). This supposed suitor being my mother's superior and all, makes all his comeons a strong case for sexual harassment. "But he's so nice!" says my mom. No, mother. He is the enemy. Just kidding. They should date. It'd be cute.
Oh yeah, apparently he wrote her a note asking her to give him a hug while he was on the opposite side of a pane of glass, and plastered it against the screen for her to see. And what'd she do? Oh classic Leung women family behavior. She sticks her tongue out at him, giggles, and runs away. That mother, is why I suck at this thing call seduction. Oh wait, I just made it about me again. Oops.
Problem: How does one tell her widowed mother that it's about time she "gets some" without feeling totally repulsed and crossing certain mother-daughter boundaries? Discuss. Let me know.
Tuesday, February 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment